Help Build A YMCA In East Cooper
The Y is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) charity that works side-by-side with our neighbors every day to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
The initial goal of this fundraising effort is for a feasibility study and other studies that will provide analysis on whether a YMCA in this region would be sustainable. This is the first step towards building a YMCA to serve the East Cooper region of the greater Charleston area.
Select East Cooper YMCA when donating
HOW WE’LL SERVE THE COMMUNITY
Holistic Health – Spirit, Mind, Body
- State of the art health & wellness facilities
- Sports programs and athletic fields
- Aquatics programs and an indoor pool
- Community meeting rooms
Strong, Healthy Families
- Family-friendly facilities
- Access through Financial Assistance
- On-site child care
Safe & Productive Spaces for Youth
- Academic enrichment, tutoring & literacy
- Cultural & Performing Arts
- Safe and supportive programs and facilities
Water Safety & Drowning Prevention
- Life-saving water safety instructions
- Group/Private Swim lessons
Sign Up for Email Updates!